quarta-feira, 11 de maio de 2016

Inspiration Stlye - calças rosa

Acho que a par de umas calças brancas, as calças rosa clarinho ficam bem com quase tudo. São perfeitas para os dias mais quentes (que eu espero que não tardem). A inspiração vem do sítio do costume.

Grey and pink. I am definitely liking the darker grey vs the lighter grey:

Pink color blocking at its best. The bag really stands out too. I need more pink in my closet. It's such a feminine, soft color.

"So Sing to Me and I Will Forgive You" by ej914 on Polyvore:

I'm really not sure what the hell this chick is doing in the wilderness with heels on....but I love the pink and gray.:

Boho Chic.- but still modest and clean:):

Our websites builders provides project development services for your new construction. Our company provides best designing services in San Diego,ca. https://sdwebsolution.com/:

Clothes Casual Outift for • teens • movies • girls • women •. summer • fall • spring • winter • outfit ideas • dates • school • parties Polyvore :) Catalina Christiano:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Litle bit of other worlds: