sábado, 10 de outubro de 2015

Escolha difícil

CollegeFashionista X Hunter Boot: Temple University #HunterUniversityStyle:

Hunter boots:

First of all, Merry Christmas Eve! Second, I apologize because these aren't the best photos ever (I literally had my brother snap them outside my garage a few days ago) but true life: this is how I tie my blanket scarf! I love wearing this scarf because...:

Pistacia Vera | Live Love and Read | How to wear hunter rain boots:

 :

12 Ways to Style Your Rain Boots For Spring and Beyond. Pictured- with a tunic and leggings:

Hunter Wellies! Need the silver pair! @Christina Childress Childress Childress Moceanu just make sure to order the right size ;):

O preto é sempre o preto... tanto brilhante como baço aquecem-me o coração. Mas o que faria às minhas DKNY que também gosto tanto. Acho que serão as vermelhas as eleitas. Mas não sei....

1 comentário:

Litle bit of other worlds: